Every house has one.
But I wouldn’t call it my junk drawer, it is a place that houses all the little things I need, whenever I need them, and they are important items!
In my junk drawer you will find:
- Note pad
- Birthday candles
- Command strips
- and a few random items that I will need…eventually!
I am in my “Junk” drawer a few times a week! Do I find the stuff in it junk? NOPE! These are the little things that make my home run smoothly.
Yes I do believe you have to purge this drawer every once in a while just like every other areas in your home.
- Do you have a junk drawer?
- Have you ever purged the junk in it?
- My junk is in a little wire basket, are you containing your junk in that drawer?
- Do you have more than one junk drawer?
What is in YOUR “junk” Drawer? Time to take a peek in yours and do a quick purge!
You can use a cutlery tray to organize your junk drawer and even that drawer can be organized!! Check out some ideas HERE, no matter how big or small your drawer is there is a solution for you!
My “junk” isn’t junk at all…..